Body Repair Resources for Consumers
When you’ve been in a car wreck, it’s natural to want your car back as quick as possible. It’s an inconvenience and
a hassle to be without your vehicle. But make sure you take the time to learn your rights as a consumer. As a matter of fact, taking the time to learn your rights before you buy a car, or before you’ve been in a wreck, can save you hundreds of dollars and hours of exasperation down the road. Remember, it’s your car and your choice, it’s your dollars and your choice.
- Stop Steering A web site full of information to help you get a professional and safe car repair you deserve.
- Wreck Check Has the value of your car been diminished in a collision? Find out at Wreck Check.
- Lemon Car Page Did you buy a lemon? What exactly is a lemon? Find out more about Lemon Laws.
- Insurance Consumer Advocate Network (I-Can) A site dedicated to empowering consumers nationwide about their insurance rights.
- Edmunds Automobile Buyer’s Guide Edmunds car buying guide lists new car prices, used car prices, car comparisons, car buying advice and other information you need to make a smart decision.
- Kelly Blue Book Kelly Blue Book calls itself “the trusted resource for prices, values, and expert and consumer reviews on new and used cars.”
NADA Car Guide Get new car prices, used car values, car buying guides, car reviews, specs, safety ratings, and other information you need to know.
- Recalls By Vin Ever wonder if you car has a recall. Click here and type in your vin number to find out.